V-TECH Group Opened up our Abu Dhabi Operations understanding the pulse of the requirement in the Oil Filed area and on customer insistence that they are not getting the similar support from Service Providers. We have obtained the required Approvals from the Regulatory bodies so that our presence can be ensured by the Client at any Client location.
We offer real time support 24/7 in the area of Drilling Instrumentation partnering various dedicated Suppliers in the Segment.
- Traveling Block Controller Patent #5,342,020
- Electronic Crown Protector Patent #5,342,020
- Electronic Automatic Drilling Instrumentation
- Drawworks Disc Brake Systems
- Martin Decker® (MD TOTCO® Div of VARCO®) equivalent hydraulic and electronic spare parts
- Rig Floor Instrumentation – Analog & Digital
- Computer Based Instrumentation
- Hydraulic Rig Instrumentation
- Battery Powered Instruments
- Integrated Drilling Cabins
- Drawworks Control
9000 series Drilling Instrumentation using FIRMS (Fully Integrated Modular Components) used in Monitoring and displaying – Mud Pumps and Gain Loss details, Drill Stroke details, Depth Counter, Torque measurements, Hook Load, ROP, Bit weight etc….
One of the most finest products, which has been highly successful – Computer controlled crown and Floor protection incorporating Soft Stop, Advanced Kinetic Energy Monitoring and Controls and passing through all latest Industry Norms.
Compared to traditional Band Brakes, The Hydraulic Disc brake system has improved brake movement, Stable brake performance, Less motion inertia of brake pairs, Consistent Brake power under heavy load, Accurate and Easily maintainable.
It is a compact Pit Volume Totalizer for small Drilling Rigs or Workover Rigs using upto 12 tanks. This one unit can replace separate Mud Flow-Fill Consoles ( MFC), Mud Volume Consoles ( MFC ) and Trip Tank Consoles ( TTC ).
- Ballast Monitoring Systems and Ballast Control Systems
- Engine Monitoring
- Winch \ Windlass Monitoring
- Bulk Inventory Management